Whitelist Talent are proud to be working with our reputable client to recruit a Project Accountant to join their growing and successful team. There will be travel to different sites so a driving licence is crucial. The right candidate will have the capability of monitoring costs within a manufacturing/construction/engineering company and ideally a recognised accounting qualification. You will require good Excel skills and the interpersonal skills to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities;
– Responsible for both routine and specialised cost analysis to ensure that materials and operations are managed in a cost-effective manner.
– Identifying, investigating and reporting on product costs and variances.
– Preparation of management information.
– Reporting on cost variances – raw materials, components, labour and overheads.
– Gross margin analysis and explanation of variances from the standard.
– Stock valuation and stock provision.
– Manufacturing and performance KPIs.
– Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Ideally, you will have:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in general accounting or cost accounting
Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
Experience working with engineering/construction/ engineering on development and analysis of cost standards
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you! To apply for this role please apply directly including an up to date copy of your CV, or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Daryl Hughes at Whitelist Talent.