A new opportunity for a knowledgeable and CIPD Qualified HR Professional to become an integral part of an exciting and pioneering new business. This role offers you the opportunity to create, develop and implement robust HR policies and processes, as well as a comprehensive training and development strategy to support talent retention. Excellent benefits are on offer at this fast-growing company.
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the effective operation of HR functions across the business through partnership, collaboration and excellent customer service. You will have extensive experience in the creation and effective deployment of robust HR processes and policies. In a time of increasing competition for talent, you will operate an effective talent acquisition program building capacity through key relationships to meet rapid expansion needs. You will also be responsible for developing the training and development strategy to enhance performance and talent retention. You will be the critical lead on HR projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Be the trusted advisor to colleagues proactively providing HR guidance and support
* Develop HR plans and recruitment strategy (keeping Whitelist Talent involved) to meet immediate and long-term people requirements, remuneration and training needs
* Build effective and creative talent acquisition channels, maintaining strong relationships with recruiters and other sourcing entities e.g. universities
* Manage the recruitment process by developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting and arranging interviews
* Ensure the continued development of a people-centred, talent based and active learning culture in that values, empowers and holds colleagues to account
* Develop and implement robust HR policies and procedures
* Mentor and support managers to understand and manage HR related policies and procedures such as grievances and disciplinary situations
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Be an effective leader
* Be a strategic planner and evaluator
* Be proactive and innovative
* Be an excellent communicator
* Be tenacious and results driven
* Have a strong sense of integrity experienced in handling sensitive information
* Be a team player and collaborator
* Be highly organised with the ability to multi-task
* Be CIPD qualified – (ideally MCIPD or FCIPD, Associate Level or equivalent)
* Be experienced in leading and driving change to improve performance and outcomes within a complex organisation
* Be experienced in developing, implementing and monitoring effective HR policies, procedures and systems
* Have experience of developing strong business partnering relationships with colleagues, external contacts and stakeholders built on trust and respect
To confidentially discuss your suitability for this role and to find out more please contact Daryl Hughes on 01245 934178.