Are you looking for your next challenge?
A leading FTSE 250 Listed Property Developer, is currently seeking a dynamic and committed Finance Manager. This exciting role reports directly to the Divisional Financial Controller/ Finance Director and is based in Brentwood, Essex.
As the Finance Manager, you will be instrumental in running the Finance team as well as becoming the future Financial Controller. The role takes full ownership of all aspects of financial control and reporting. You will assist in making key decisions that will shape the Division’s overall strategy.
The role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their finance career.
• Own the financial and management reporting process for the Division, including oversight and review of the operating regions’ submissions
• Financial analysis
• Provide finance support to the management team
• Financial modelling to support business decisions
• Cash flow forecasting
• Manage and mentor the finance team
• Key interface with the external audit team
Successful candidates must have
• Qualified Accountant (ACA with big four background) with a minimum of four years PQE
• Technical acumen with a good understanding of IFRS
• Effective communication skills
• Strong financial report writing skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Drive and ambition