Business Analyst – £40,000
Business / Finance Analysts: If you enjoy the challenge of a business that is expanding and continually adapting and developing then read on…
The client is looking for someone who flourishes in a fast-paced, developing and sometimes enigmatic environment where it’s not just about getting things done – it’s also about “how” you get things done and help others to do the same.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will improve reporting across the business. Standardising and automating reports/data to ensure value add analysis can be carried out.
- To support the FD in developing and delivering reporting across the business
- To transform various data into actionable insights, enabling process and performance improvement
- To define and develop data structures, models and visualisations
- Produce Weekly and Monthly KPI reports for Operation/Commercial teams
- To develop and maintain documentation of information systems, workflows and processes
- To lead on projects that will enable an integrated and standardized approach of collating and reporting on business information
Main areas of responsibility:
- Engage with both technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Convert specifications into effective report visualisations
- Monitor & audit data quality and report utilisation
- Able to tackle problems confidently and offer solutions
You will be strong with:
- Data modelling
- Analysing complex data and finding trends
- Delivering results without detailed steering or fixed structures
For more information on this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Daryl Hughes.